MESSAGE FROM THE DIRECTOR
Welcome to another year at Camp reachAbility! I just want to take this opportunity to welcome you all. First off, I want to say thank you to all who took part in making 2013 a fantastic season! We had an amazing summer and looking forward to another one.
The camp team is so excited to meet all of you and get to know you this summer. This is my 4th year and I couldn’t be more excited! Things are getting quite busy here in the main office in Halifax, the camp team is getting everything prepped. I am extremely excited for musicAbility featuring Ryan Gray joining us each week this year as well as our Yoga Instructor Lynn Doucette. Camp is a great way to spend the summer – I love it all but tie dye days are one of my favourites!
Please feel free to visit our Staff Bio page and get to know everyone that you’ll be meeting at camp this year.
Get your countdowns on because Camp is starting next month!
Melissa McNeill, Camp Director
Orangedale, Cape Breton Camping Season: June 30 – August 23, 2014
- Located on the beautiful Bras D’or lakes in Orangedale
- Easily accessed from anywhere on Cape Breton Island
- Canoeing and swimming in renowned waters
- Nature trails for walking and hiking
- Fishing at the docks and Orangedale pier
- Large dining hall and fully accessible facilities
- Arts & crafts
- Camp fire
- Movie night